14% of all claims for auto damage involve parking lot collisions!
More than 80% of all bumper scratches occur during parking. In most cases, it's done by “the other guy”.
It costs hundreds of dollars to repair a car bumper. Why drive a damaged vehicle or waste money on expensive repairs?
The Only Plastic On The SUPERBUMPER Is In The Tail Lights!
77% of fuel system ruptures were the result of rear end collision damage.
There is a higher chance of a rear end crash when you're driving a Truck, Van, or SUV because passenger cars have restricted visibility and cannot tell if the vehicles ahead are stopping.
Car bumpers are worse than ever. They don't protect anything except the income of automobile parts departments — Andy Rooney.
LIFETIME Crash Warranty
If The SUPERBUMPER Ever Breaks In A 5 MPH Rear-End Collision, We'll Replace It Absolutely FREE!
We Guarantee Satisfaction and We Guarantee Results. NO OTHER BUMPER or BALL MOUNT will do what this one does — GUARANTEED! The SUPERBUMPER also has a one year warranty on the lights.
FAQs — Frequently Asked Questions
1. What type of vehicle can I put the SUPERBUMPER on? The primary vehicles include Pickup Trucks, Recreational Vehicles and SUVs but it will work on any vehicle with a 2" receiver hitch although it is not recommended for passenger cars because their receiver hitches are usually too low.
2. What are the most vulnerable vehicles? The most vulnerable vehicles are pickup trucks, SUVs (especially the ones equipped with the spare tire located on the rear door hatch) and Mini Vans — because they have no bumper standards!
3. How does the SUPERBUMPER prevent whiplash? The SUPERBUMPER can reduce the impact effects of a rear end collision up to 3 mph. Since 75% of all rear end accidents are less than 10 mph, reducing the impact by nearly 3 mph reduces the whiplash effects by 15% - 30% and this is huge. In addition, since women are 38% more likely to have chronic whiplash effects than men, reducing the impact by 15% - 30% could mean the difference between hurting forever or not having any whiplash effects at all.
4. Will my other receiver hitch products work with the SUPERBUMPER? Yes. The SUPERBUMPER has a spare receiver that can be inserted into the bumper. With this spare receiver, the SUPERBUMPER will accommodate nearly every other receiver hitch application including: bike racks, cargo carriers, propellers, hitch covers, lighted hitch covers, etc. Basically, any application that will fit with your current receiver hitch will work in the SUPERBUMPER with the spare receiver.
5. Do I ever have to remove the SUPERBUMPER once it's installed? Yes. Like all hitch applications, if you leave them in forever, they will rust and this rust will prevent the SUPERBUMPER from working properly. The SUPERBUMPER should be removed at least once a year and greased. It's the grease that keeps the SUPERBUMPER working properly and from rusting in the receiver hitch.
6. How big of a trailer can I pull using the SUPERBUMPER? The adjustable ball mount for the SUPERBUMPER will tow trailers up to 6,000 lbs with tongue weights up to 600 lbs — Class II or Class III. Because of the built in compression system, it absorbs the slams and bangs associated with trailer towing reducing the strain on your transmission and drive train.
7. Most states have no fault insurance, so if the other guy rear ends my vehicle, he will pay for it anyway — so why bother with a SUPERBUMPER? In theory this is true, but every time you're in an accident, whether the other guy is paying for it or not, you'll eventually end up paying higher insurance rates. Besides, isn't protecting your family more important than protecting your vehicle?
8. Why don't the automakers make stronger bumpers? For one, when it comes to Pickups, SUVs and Minivans, they don't have to. Second, if your vehicle gets hit, they get to sell you all kinds of bumper parts. Finally, if the collision was bad enough, maybe you'll want to buy a new vehicle.
9. Do I have to drill or bolt anything to my vehicle? No. You simply slide the SUPERBUMPER into your receiver hitch and pin it — just like you would with any other ball mount or hitch application.
10. How far does the SUPERBUMPER extend from the vehicle? Not any further than the average ball mount or trailer hitch.
|Guaranteed To Withstand A 5 MPH Rear Impact!||
To Pull and Protect
|© SUPERBUMPER.COM. All Rights Reserved|